I would like to share a little about my professional journey…
I come from Waiuku, Auckland where I spent the first 20 years of my life. In 2008 I moved to Dunedin and completed my carpentry apprenticeship with Nigel O’Leary (David Read Homes Franchisee). It was during that happy time in Dunedin that I met my wife Hannah. From Dunedin we moved to Christchurch for Hannah’s teaching work then after the earthquakes we moved to Queenstown in 2011, where Hannah’s family have lived for over 45 years.
Key Projects Completed
- Millbrook Resort Luxury Home, Potsama Builders
- High-end homes in Jack’s Point for David Reid Homes
- 4002 ft three-unit home at Quail Rise using eco-friendly MagRoc Construction System
- Independent contractor for Arrow International Ltd for construction of the Base Building at the Remarkables Ski Field
- Home and unit development, Quail Rise
- Luxury Home, Frankton Road
- Mi-Pad 52 room Hotel, Queenstown
- Mason & Wales designed home, Queenstown
- Kelvin Heights home alteration
I take the greatest of pride in my work and encourage those who work with me to do the same. I have also learnt to be flexible and practical in my decision making.
Over the years I have learnt to become a good listener and not be tunnelled visioned. Often during the build process, benefits present themselves that could not be seen during the initial planning process. Being able and flexible to discuss these things, often results in savings and adds real value to the completed build project.